Green Lantern - Not Exactly A Parsley Gimlet
Updated: Jul 25
I love a refreshing gin drink in the Summertime! This blend of bright green parsley and lime is incredibly refreshing, and much tastier than it may sound.
The parsely and lime base can be mixed with pretty much any liquor. I've enjoyed it with silver rum and vodka before, but I think it works best with gin. Tyson prefers his with vodka, so try a few variations until you find your own favorite.
1/2 cup filtered, cold water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup lime juice
1 bunch (approximately 1 cup rough chopped) parsley
zest of 1 lime
1 bottle seltzer or club soda
12 shots liquor of choice
ice as needed
yield approx. 6 cocktails
1. Rough chop the parsley so it blend easily.
2. Place the parsley, lime juice, zest, sugar and water into the blender, and blend until liquefied.
3. Strain mixture through a fine mesh seive
4. Place ice into 6 glasses
5. Pour 2 shots of your favorite clear liquor into each glass
6. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of your parsley mixture into each glass
7. top with seltzer or club soda.
8. stir and serve!
My soda siphon (in the photo) is not currently available on Amazon, but here is a link to a classic style siphon that is available now:
This post contains some affiliate links. If you follow them and make a purchase, we get a small commission (that we greatly appreciate!) and it costs you nothing. We will never promote anything we don’t truly believe in, and use ourselves.